Con-Serv Industries, Inc (CSI) is our new service provider for Trash, Recycling, Yard Waste, and Bulk Item removal. If you should have any questions regarding the service or any related questions, please contact CSI’s Customer Service Department at (703)444-3181 or email us at website@csidisposaI.com.
- Trash- Mondays & Thursdays
- Recycling – Wednesdays
- Yard Waste – Mondays
- Bulk Items – Thursdays
Trash & Recycling Collection:
- Please have your container placed out on the curb the evening before collection or by 6:00am the day of service.
- Cardboard that does not fit inside your trash container will only be collected on your recycling collection day.
- To better assist the collection crew, please place the containers at curbside, with the wheels/handle pointed away from the curb (the lid should open towards the road).
- Please use good judgment when placing items near your curbside collection site. Our crews are trained to do a thorough job; therefore anything left near the containers may be collected.
- CSI will provide a 14 gallon recycling bin at no additional cost. To request a 14 gallon recycling bin go to the following website and fill out the form Recycling Bin Request Form
Yard Waste Collection:
- Dirt, rocks, mulch, stumps, and sod are unacceptable and will not be collected.
- Branches/brush should be TIED IN BUNDLES ^Bundles can be no longer than an arm’s length). Limbs should be no longer than 4′ in length, 3″ in width.
- Yard waste is considered a by-product of regular yard maintenance (i.e. grass clippings, leaves, twigs, and small shrubs) and NOT the result of a landscaping renovation.
CSI provides bulk-pickup of furniture and certain large household items (Not to exceed two cubic yards). Please call to schedule bulk-pickup prior to noon the day before collection. There are charges associated with certain bulk items and excessive bulk and must be PRE-PAID prior to removal.
CSI will provide trash and recycling service on most holidays that fall on a regularly scheduled pick up day, with the exception of NEW YEAR’S DAY, 4th of JULY, THANKSGIVING DAY, and CHRISTMAS DAY, or when the County landfill facility chooses to close. When a designated pickup day falls on one of these holidays, collection will be on the next regularly scheduled pickup day.
Alerts are posted on our website (www.CSIDISPOSAL.com) when we are not running due to inclement weather. CSI does not make up for missed collections due to inclement weather. We will pick-up the additional items on your next regularly scheduled collection day.
Christmas trees will be removed during the first two weeks of January on two specified days, CSI will give sufficient notice to the community manager. Christmas trees should not be placed in bags and should have all tinsel and ornaments removed. Trees must be placed on the curb prior to 6:00 a.m. on the designated collection day.